As a small business owner, you know that marketing is an essential part of your success. However, if you are on a tight budget, social media advertising can seem like the most expensive way to drum up new customers. Here are 5 social media strategies for your business on a budget:
- Organic social media - use free social networks like Facebook and Twitter to share useful content with your followers who might become potential customers.
- Repurposing content - make one good blog post work for multiple audiences by posting it across social platforms in different formats (for example turning it into both a video and infographic).
- Marketing through influencers - pay them to mention or promote your product as long as they have an engaged following and their audience is relevant to your business.
- Create social content that can be used as paid ads - once you gain a bit of traction with social media posts, convert them into sponsored social campaigns and pay for the reach. You'll need someone on staff who understands how social advertising works or hire an agency.
- Cross promote your products through Amazon Marketing.
- Hire social media managers to take care of your social accounts - for a fee, they'll post the content you put in front of them. It's best if these are someone who is really familiar with your business and understands what makes it unique so that when they're posting on social media, people know its coming from an authentic.
Whatever your business does, there is always a way to maximise your marketing efforts.
If you would like to find out how The Social Butterflies can help grow your business, please get in touch with us. You can email Helen or Vicky @thesocialbutterflies.co.uk or call us on 02380 454938